Intro to GitHub
GitHub has long served as one of the most popular collaboration tools for developers. Even so, developing software in collaboration with others can get complicated and confusing. In this session, you will be introduced to the basics of GitHub and the collaboration workflow and learn the importance of version control even for personal projects. Join us to explore the GitHub toolset and begin leveraging it for your own development and collaboration needs.
See Who Was There
Check out the MSA Shareboard to see who all attended the talk!
If you attended and want to add your name and note, follow the instructions on the [intro-to-github README](intro-to-github/ for the MSAs.
- Collaborate with others with Markdown and GitHub Pages
- Build community-driven software projects on GitHub
- Working with GitHub in Visual Studio Code
- Understanding the GitHub Flow
- Getting Started with Git
- GitHub For Dummies book by Sarah Guthals and Phil Haack
- GitHub Student Developer Pack
- GitHub Pull Request Extension for Visual Studio Code